Now Employees Provident Fund Organization (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) has introduced an online system with the help of which people can link their Universal Account Number (UAN) with Aadhaar number. What is its method? Let us tell you…
1. First EPFO website epfindia.gov.in Go to the ‘page on the left’Online ServicesGo to the ‘ section.
2. In online services youe-KYC Portal‘ option will appear. Click on it.
3. After that a new window will open. here you LINK UAN AADHAAR option will appear. Click on it. Doing so will completely refresh the page.
4. Some important information will be asked from you in the new window. Here UAN number and mobile number will be asked. Let us tell you that here you have to enter the same mobile number which is registered with the UAN number.
5. After entering the details in the first two columns, OTP will be generated on the registered number with UAN which is to be used on this page only.
6. After OTP verification, PF holders will have to enter their Aadhaar number. After this another OTP will come. This one time password will come on the number which is linked with the Aadhaar number.
7. After the last OTP verification, your UAN will be linked with Aadhaar. After being linked, EPFO members will be able to take advantage of EPFO services linked with Aadhaar.