How to Activate Two-Step Authentication
1) First of all Google Two-Step Verification Page Click on
2) After this, you have to click on the Get Started option visible on the top right side.
3) After clicking on Get Started you will be asked for email id and password.
4) After entering the email id, the device will show in which your account is active.
5) Below you will see the option of Try It Now.
6) After clicking on Try Now, a message will come from Google in the notification panel of your same device.
7) Select Yes option from the No/Yes appearing in the message.
8) After this you will be asked for mobile number.
9) Below the mobile number you will see two options Text Message and Phone Call. Whichever option you select, you will receive a code.
10) After entering the code, click on Turn On.
After following the steps mentioned above, whenever you sign-in to Google account, apart from the password, you will get a notification in your phone. Your account will be opened only after clicking on the notification. Remind that yesterday we told our readers Facebook account Told how to keep it secure.