Today almost every private and government bank has its own mobile application. So that instead of going to the bank and standing in long queues, with just a few clicks, all the necessary work can be done through mobile banking. But it is very important to be careful while using mobile banking. Keeping your banking information confidential is essential to preventing fraud.
There are many ways to use mobile banking and there are unique tips for everyone. before we gave you Tips for safe internet banking were suggested. Today we will tell you how you can do secure mobile banking through some tips.
To access in Mobile Banking App A password or numbered PIN will be required. Make sure not to use very simple passwords like your name, your child’s or spouse’s name, or your date of birth as a password. These are very easy passwords to break security. And remember one thing that keep changing the password from time to time.
- Never share your personal information with anyone. For example, never store your PIN, password or security question in your phone or tell it to anyone.
- Keep your phone locked with a password so that no one else can access your information in case the phone is lost or stolen. Keep checking your banking records and accounts regularly.
- Report the lost phone to your wireless provider so that all major wireless service providers will turn off your phone completely. Due to which your phone shuts down for every service network without your permission.
- Use Mobile Banking When Using Email You get emails if you are thinking of increasing your credit card limit or your balance is low. Never share personal information via email for secure mobile banking. If someone asks you for this kind of information by emailing you, then understand that this is an alarm bell. Because the bank never asks for such personal information through email.
Tips for Secure Mobile Banking When Using a Web Browser
With smartphones becoming more popular, many people use mobile web browsers for banking. The web browser also has some built-in features such as standard site encryption for secure mobile banking. Learn tips for secure mobile banking through web browser.
- When you are not using the Internet on your phone, log out and close the browser.
- Set up daily alerts to track account activity. This is a great way to protect your account from fraud.
- Use only secure, encrypted websites for transactions on your mobile phone.
- Do not click on links that appear in emails. Sometimes these pages, which look like your bank’s website, are fake.
- Always visit your bank’s website by typing in the domain or bookmarking it.
- If you find a website unsafe, never put your password or account number on it.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi as much as possible.
Get Fast and Easy Mobile Banking with Mobile Banking App
The most secure way is to access the account from a mobile phone using the mobile banking application. These apps are directly linked to your bank computer. And because of this the app works very fast and its interface is easy to use. Secondly, these mobile banking applications are designed by the bank itself, so the bank equips them with high standards of security.
Log out when not using the app.
Install mobile security software on your device.