This year the Big Billion Days sale will be held only on the app. By the way, many customers have been demanding that the company organize the sale on the website platform, but this time Flipkart has expressed its trust only on the app. Flipkart has said that more products will be available this year during the Big Billion Days sale. If you’re expecting some great deals this year, you’re more than likely to be disappointed. The offers offered during the Flipkart Big Billion Days will be available for a specified time frame only.
The Big Billion Days sale will be applicable across all product categories on Flipkart. This year Myntra will also be a part of the Big Billion Days sale. Flipkart has tied up with State Bank of India, Standard Chartered and Citibank for cash back and additional discounts for this year. Electronics, computers and smartphones are expected to be the most popular categories in the sale.
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s Flipkart Big Billion Days sale:
(1) Flipkart claims that this year the user will not have any problem. This year the emphasis has been on a better and faster delivery experience rather than selling small quantities of products.
(2) You can expect great offers on smartphones, large-screen TVs, large appliances, wireless speakers, external hard drives, memory cards, books, computers, laptops, tablets and other gadgets during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.
These tips will come in handy during the Flipkart Billion Days sale.
1) We have already mentioned that this year’s sale will be conducted only on the app. So update the Flipkart app on your smartphone or tablet. Make sure you are using a reliable internet connection while shopping. More great deals will be available on the first day of Flipkart Big Billion Days sale. Don’t miss it under any circumstances.
2) Make a list of the items you want to buy in advance. The experience of browsing promotion sale offers has never been better. Taking advantage of the sale on the app is not that easy. If the list of goods is ready, then you can directly know about the offer available on that product.
3) Store your contact information in advance. This includes your home address and payment information. You would never want the deal to go out of stock while making a payment. There is no danger in storing the payment details on a website like Flipkart. Also note that cash on delivery option is rarely available during such promotional sale.
4) Compare before you decide. If you come across a great offer, don’t waste your time. If you have doubts, don’t buy at all. Check on other retail platforms like Amazon, Snapdeal and Paytm. You may get a better offer on other platforms.
5) Use a credit or debit card from State Bank of India, Citibank and Standard Chartered Bank. By doing this, you can get additional discounts and cashback in addition to the discounts available in the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.