Pie Controls enables you to utilize gestures to control your phone even when you only have one hand available. Swiping in any direction from the edge of the screen will expose a menu that is both practical and aesthetically beautiful. This menu will display your most frequently used activities, alerts, and status information.
- The “Pie Control” may be personalized with your own color choices.
- Inside the “Pie Control” interface, you will have access to all of your alerts.
- Stately symbols, Multiple Pies, Material Design, Two Rows, Pie Points, and Multiple Pies
- Trigger area settings
- There are a ton of different customization choices available, allowing you to really hone in on your “Pie Control” experience.
- Tasker and other automation programs should be able to broadcast support for toggling the pie.
- Support for the “Xposed Framework,” which improves both compatibility and functionality
- By using the integration that comes with “Conceal Navigation Bar,” it is feasible to hide the navigation bar even if root access is not granted.
- Actions: Back, Home, Recents, Torch, Lock Screen, Screenshot, Open notification shade, quick settings, power dialog, Launch apps, App Shortcuts, Nougat App Shortcuts, Open camera, dialer, call log, contacts, Screenshot, Switch to last app, Toggle Bluetooth, WiFi
THE NAVIGATION BAR IS HIDDEN
As long as the motions are active, you may conceal your standard nav bar using “Vivid Navigation Gestures.”
To utilize this functionality, you’ll need ADB or Root.
Android ADB PC instructions
1 – Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2 – Enable USB Debugging
3 – Setup ADB on your PC
4 – Run the following adb command to grant the permission:
adb shell pm grant com.ivianuu.pie android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
To restore the navigation keys disable the app or run this command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
How to install ADB
Gadget Hacks – https://youtu.be/CDuxcrrWLnY
Lifehacker – https://lifehacker.com/the-easiest-way-to-install-androids-adb-and-fastboot-to-1586992378
Xda developers – https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/