Online way to transfer Voter ID card to another state

Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Mizoram and Telangana assembly elections are due later this year ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. If you are shifting from one state to another state, then in such a situation you must have many questions related to Voter ID card in your mind. After shifting to another state, you will not need to make a new ID card. After changing the city, first you have to update your address with the change in the Legislative Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency. You can get the address changed on your existing Voter ID card and you do not need to visit the Voter ID card office to do so. Today we will tell our readers how you can make changes in Voter ID card sitting at home. For this there are some important steps which you have to follow.

How to make online changes in Voter ID Card

1) First of all you have to go to the website of National Voters Service Portal
2) At the bottom of the homepage of the National Voters’ Service Portal, you will see the option of correction of entries in the voter list.
3) After clicking on Correction of Entries in Voter List, Form 8 will open.
4) At the top you will see the option of State/Vidhan Sabha/Parliamentary Constituency.
5) Do not forget to fill the name, part number of the electoral roll, serial number of the electoral roll.
6) Fill whatever information is asked related to mother / father / husband.
7) Enter your current address.
8) Enter the Electoral Photo Identity Card No.
9) Then upload the latest photo, valid ID and address proof document.
10) On d. or e number, you have to select the details which you want to correct.
11) Must give mobile number and email id.
12) After filling the requested information and reading it carefully, click on the submit button.

These documents will be needed for change in Voter ID Card

1) Two passport size photographs
2) Address proof document
3) Bank / Post Office Passbook
4) Ration Card
5) Passport
6) Driving License
7) Income Tax Return
8) Latest Rent Agreement
9) Latest utility bills (water, gas, telephone etc.)
10) Age Certificate
11) Aadhar Card
12) PAN Card
13) Copy of existing Voter ID card (both sides)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.