How to make online changes in Voter ID Card
1) First of all you have to go to the website of National Voters Service Portal www.nvsp.in.
2) At the bottom of the homepage of the National Voters’ Service Portal, you will see the option of correction of entries in the voter list.
3) After clicking on Correction of Entries in Voter List, Form 8 will open.
4) At the top you will see the option of State/Vidhan Sabha/Parliamentary Constituency.
5) Do not forget to fill the name, part number of the electoral roll, serial number of the electoral roll.
6) Fill whatever information is asked related to mother / father / husband.
7) Enter your current address.
8) Enter the Electoral Photo Identity Card No.
9) Then upload the latest photo, valid ID and address proof document.
10) On d. or e number, you have to select the details which you want to correct.
11) Must give mobile number and email id.
12) After filling the requested information and reading it carefully, click on the submit button.
These documents will be needed for change in Voter ID Card
1) Two passport size photographs
2) Address proof document
3) Bank / Post Office Passbook
4) Ration Card
6) Driving License
7) Income Tax Return
8) Latest Rent Agreement
9) Latest utility bills (water, gas, telephone etc.)
10) Age Certificate
11) Aadhar Card
12) PAN Card
13) Copy of existing Voter ID card (both sides)