Mouse Simulator is a game that simulates the world of mice; you will be transformed and live a life like a mouse. Join the game Mouse Simulator who will feel themselves in the skin of a small rodent – the mouse!
Big Forest and Cottage are placed. Live in his wooded enclave or cottage. In the house, you must display agility by climbing on cloth, hopping from shelves to shelves, and from furniture to furniture to reach the object. Level 10 has a pair. Raising your partner’s mood will help her accumulate resources. Level 20 is childbirth. Raise it and teach it how the world works. Then he’ll stay with you and start a family. Find and steal resources. There are 19 different resources. Gather resources in the forest – nuts, berries, branches, mushrooms, hay (don’t try to eat amanitas). Or steal them from people in the house – cheese, bread, cat food, coins, handkerchiefs, sponge, toys, rings, paper, threads… Anything! Even a mousetrap XD! 11 different constructions. Sketch from the resources of different constructions that will give you different bonuses. Upgrade the nest both in the jungle and in the cottage; repair the nest because it collapses over time!
Perform quests and gain experience! About 50 different missions! You can fight other animals or spiders and avoid predators! Although, maybe one day, you will be able to beat the cat! Lots of different skins, some of which work not only for you but also for your whole family. Skins give you SUPER bonuses. For example, you can become a ghost, a house mouse, or a mouse-knight to fight cats and so on… It is not necessary to spend real money. All skins can be bought for the normal food that you have collected! Do “Achievements,” compete with friends, it is also “Leaderboard,” improve yourself and show off as the best rat in the world!
- A cabin and a sizable woodland. Live in your cottage or lonely hideaway in the woods.
- You can get yourself a pair at level 10. Walk beside your partner to improve her or his mood, and your partner will assist in gathering resources.
- You can give birth once you reach level 20. Feed it, then instruct in living independently while demonstrating how the world operates.
- 19 sources in all. Gather supplies in the forest, such as hay, nuts, berries, branches, and mushrooms (do not try to eat amanitas). Alternatively, you can take items like cheese, bread, cat food, cash, handkerchiefs, sponge, toys, rings, paper, and threads from residents of the cottage.
- Making things out of the materials for various structures that will grant you advantages in different ways.
- Both the nest in the forest and the nest in the house should be upgraded and repaired because they eventually collapse.
- Work assignments out and get experience! fifty separate tasks, roughly!
- You may battle with spiders or other creatures. Predators should be avoided! However, maybe one day you’ll be able to beat the cat!
- There are many different skins, some of which are beneficial to both you and your family.
- Successes as well as the leaders’ table. Perform “Achievements,” compete with friends, access the “Leaderboard,” advance personally, and demonstrate who is the world’s best mouse!