(See also: How to download digital copy of Aadhar card,
All citizens of the country are entitled to get Aadhar card. This 12-digit government identification number is not mandatory, but it is used as an identity card in most government documents. The Aadhaar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India. In recent times, it has also been made mandatory in some government institutions. That’s why we would suggest that you get it done even if it is not needed immediately.
You can follow the instructions given below to know the status of your Aadhar card application.
1. UIDAI on the website of Aadhaar status page Go to
2. Check the acknowledgment slip of your Aadhar card. In its upper part, you will be able to see the enrollment number of number 14. Along with this, the date and time of enrollment will also be given, it will also be of 14 figures.
3. to these details EID And Date / Time write in the box respectively.
4. then enter the captcha code Enter the Security Code Write in the box.
5. Now Check Status Click on
By doing this you will know the status of your Aadhaar enrollment application. Let us tell you that through this process you can only know the status of the new application. If you have lost your card and want to remove its digital copy, you can How to download digital copy of Aadhar card Learn.