How to Activate Two-Factor Authentication
1) First of all log-in to Facebook account.
2) Click on the triangle in the top right corner and go to Settings.
3) After going to the settings, you will see the option of Security and Login on the left side.
4) After clicking on Security and Login, at the bottom you will find Change Password and Login Options. Just below these options is ‘Two-factor authentication’.
5) Click on Two-Factor Authentication.
6) After this click on Get Started.
7) Now you will have two options – Text Message and Authentication App.
First way Text Message
1) If you select the text message option then you have to enter the phone number. Keep in mind that the code will be sent to this number for verification.
2) After entering the number a code will be received on your phone.
3) Two-factor authentication will be activated as soon as you enter the code.
Second Method Authentication App
1) If you do not want to enter your mobile number then you can select this option. For this, you have to download the Google Authenticator app visible on the screen.
2) After downloading the app, scan the QR code displayed on the screen with the help of the authentication app.
3) Then enter the code shown in the app on the computer.
4) After entering the code, you will see that Two-Factor Authentication will be enabled.