If you want to own a massive kingdom in your hand, then Battle of Polytopia – A Civilization Strategy Game is the choice born just for you. Players do not stop mining and building when coming to this world, and this is known as an impressive turn-based strategy game. Through these challenges, players can take control of the game map along with mastering utterly new technology.
EXPLOIT THE WASTELAND WITH ABUNDANT RESOURCES
Appearing in front of the player is empty and desolate land, devoid of any life. However, this is considered a fertile area with many mineral resources along with fertile soil. This place welcomes you with turn-based and civilized gameplay that has been developed and is extremely popular. Therefore, it cannot be difficult for you whether you are a new player or have been for a long time.
THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF LOW POLY GRAPHICS AND FUN SOUNDS
Not only is the gameplay easy to explore, but Battle of Polytopia attracts millions of players to come to play and stay until the last moment. The interface is presented, and the design is nothing to criticize; everything is perfect down to the most beautiful details. Not only that, this place is favored to use low poly graphics to make the characters, along with the trees and the house, cute. Upbeat music also becomes a strength that we have that promises to make you fall in love and don’t want to leave.
THE ROAD TO BUILDING CIVILIZATION IS DIFFICULT
Facing you is the great responsibility of a ruler of a large tribe. Battle of Polytopia sets you on a mission to build this from barren land, with nothing in hand, no power on the world map, to a wealthy land that everyone wants to possess at all costs. The road at first seems really going to be difficult because you don’t know where to start, but slowly, using the means we provide, excavate this place successfully.
After massive discoveries of minerals and resources, fame went so far that more enemies appeared. They want to take away the achievements you are building and want to destroy this place for their own. Faced with those challenges, you can create a variety of weapons and conduct summoning soldiers to fight them under your control. The orders you give will be executed quickly and accurately.
THE ABILITY TO CREATE AND APPLY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Not stopping there, the Battle of Polytopia, besides allowing you to explore new lands, mastering a new technology freely, is also favorably bestowed on you. Thanks to it, you can build a unique civilization with your own colors. Besides, the face of the tribe has completely changed thanks to strategic competitions with rival tribes waiting. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
Research works with high-tech, and creative models will become your trump card for quick success on the way to conquering this empire. Besides, many game modes create favorable conditions for you to discover what’s new in this new land and enrich this land with the cultivation and construction of the most professional vegetable garden. Different tribes possessing many different cultures promise to bring many unique experiences.
- Free real-time strategy game based on turn-based combat.
- Strategy for both single-player and many players.
- Matchmaking for several players (Find players all over the world)
- Matches in the Mirror (Confront adversaries who belong to the same tribe)
- Real-time perspective on many players.
- 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
- Research in technology, as well as exploration, military strategy, farming, and construction.
- There are three different game modes: Perfect, Dominant, and Creative.
- Large number of distinct tribes, each offering a one-of-a-kind opportunity to interact with nature, culture, and games.
- Every game is a unique experience because to the procedurally generated maps.
- Make it possible to play the game offline.
- Player Avatars.
- Both portrait and landscape play modes are available in this game.
- Pass & Play and multiplayer strategy gameplay.
- A scoreboard displaying the highest-scoring civilization builders and their points.
- Those low-poly drawings are very cute.