Note: The fee for making Aadhar PVC card is Rs 50. For this OTP is sent by UIDAI to your registered number. You must have this registered number available with you.
Steps to Make Aadhaar PVC Card
1) First of all you have to go to the official website of UIDAI, which is www.uidai.gov.in Is.
2) One of the tabs on the top of the homepage of the website will be ‘My Aadhaar’. You have to move the cursor over this tab and click ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card‘ is to be clicked.
3) After this, you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 14 digit Enrollment ID (EID) number or 16 digit Virtual ID (VID) number. Enter the captcha below and click on ‘Send OTP’.
4) After clicking on send OTP, OTP will be received on the mobile number, enter it in the OTP box shown in the screen.
5) Along with entering the OTP, you need to tick ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Submit’.
6) Now you will see a preview of your Aadhaar PVC Card. Information like name, date of birth and address will be shown in the preview. If all the details are correct, then you have to click on ‘Make Payment’ and make payment by choosing one of the given payment options.
7) Once the payment is done, the Aadhaar will reach the address mentioned in the PVC card.
You can also download your payment receipt on the last page. This is proof of your payment.