Talking about the Aadhaar Card Address Update Documents, before updating the address in the Aadhaar card, it is important for you to know which valid address proof is required to update the address. Documents can be used like Passport, Post Office Account Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Register Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement etc. Apart from this, information about which documents can be used Aadhar card available on website Is.
1) One thing to be noted is that the rent agreement must be registered. If the rent agreement is not registered then UIDAI will reject all the rent agreements.
2) Make sure that the rent agreement is in your name.
3) If you are going to update the address through online rent agreement, then please note that all the pages of the rent agreement have to be scanned and you have to create a single PDF file before uploading. If you upload multiple scanned images UIDAI rejected it Can do.
Aadhaar Card Address Update Online
1) First of all official of Aadhar card Website Go to
2) On the website of UIDAI, you will see the option of My Aadhaar.
3) Here you Update Your Aadhaar Section In this, the option of Update Your Address Online will be available.
4) After clicking on Update Your Address Online Next page But you will get the option of Aadhar Card, Captcha Verification.