First of all, it is important for you to know that for Aadhaar Card Update, you should have the number that you had entered while making Aadhaar Card. This is because OTP is sent to the mobile number during the update process. If you do not have a mobile number, then you can update the mobile number by visiting the enrollment center. So that if any kind of change is needed in future, then you do not have to go to the Aadhaar center again and again.
How to do Aadhaar Card Address Update
1) First you need to visit the official site of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/ on to go.
2) Then click on Address Update Request (Online) appearing on the homepage.
3) Click on Update Address in the new window.
4) Login by entering your Aadhar card number.
5) After this you will receive OTP (One Time Password) on the mobile.
6) Go to the portal by entering the OTP.
Data Update Request
1) After logging-in to the portal, select the option containing the address.
2) After clicking on the option Aadhaar Update Form will open. Provide information as needed.
3) After entering the requested information, check it once again. After confirming click on submit update request option.
These documents are needed for change of address
After the data update request, the next step will come of the document. Some important documents are required to update or change the address in Aadhaar Card. Documents required are Passport, Bank Statement, Bank Passbook, Post Office Account Passbook, Ration Card and Voter Card etc. Please note that self-attested photocopies of the documents have to be uploaded.
Select BPO Service Provider
1) After uploading the documents, select the appropriate option in the BPO service provider.
2) Then click on submit request button.
After completing all the steps mentioned above, you will get the update request number. Keep this number handy, you can also download and print an acknowledgment copy of the request if you wish.